Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Wash

The day my mom and dad came to pick me up the breeder told them he had just given all of us a bath. He told them that I didn't like it and I was squirming and trying to jump out the whole time. So why they thought a free dog wash would be a good idea is BEYOND ME.

As you can see from the above picture I was not happy about this. I am just getting used to the water and I especially don't like doing things without being slowly introduced to them. They just plopped me into this pool and this lady just started spraying me with COLD water. I mean at least they could have done is warm it up a bit! Then she poured a big thing of shampoo on me and just started lathering up! I was not amused. 
Yeah she looks nice but I am not enjoying this.

There was some good out of it. I got my picture taken and got a treat for it. There were lots of other dogs that wanted to play so that was fun. Oh and there was this dog house that we bought some raffle tickets for. I mean we live in a pretty small apartment so I don't know where that thing is going but whatever. I don't get much say around here, obviously.

~ Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment