Saturday, August 8, 2009

American Community School of Abu Dhabi



Here is basically the area of the school that I work at. ACS has a seperate building for the P.E. department, which is nice, this area consists of one large gym, and a small gym that has the rock wall in it. My office is in the small gym and that is where I will have a majority of my elementary P.E. classes, except when the heat subsides and we can go outside. We also have a six lane swimming pool. I will actually be coaching elementary swimming this fall. I will spend the entire fourth quarter in the pool teaching swim lessons to the students. We also have two large fields, one is grass, and the other is synthetic turf (this is the one pictured). The elementary school students have a couple of different playground areas on campus, the one pictured is the larger of the two and is between the P.E. building (on the right) and the elementary classrooms. Right now the school is under a lot of construction, so everything is very dusty and looks pretty dirty on the fields, but supposedly the construction workers will have everything done by the start of school on August 17th. I hope you are all doing well. Take Care:)













No comments:

Post a Comment