Thursday, August 6, 2009

I MADE IT!!!







Well I made it over in one piece with a little jet lag. Abu Dhabi is a very beautiful city, but is also very hot right now. Temps are usually around 105 to 109 degrees during the day and cool down to upper 80's to low 90's in the evening, which actually feels pretty good. The school is very nice, and the staff seems great. I think I will really enjoy the people I am working with. The pictures I have taken and posted are of my apartment and a couple of the school grounds. I havin't had a lot of time to scope out the city, but will add pics periodically. Hope all of you are doing well and I will try my best to keep this updated.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a safe arrival and it is so good to hear that you are happy with your home and school when you arrived. We will look forward to following your blog while you are away. Hello from the Gagliardis, along with lots of HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I feel like I'm there. It makes it a whole lot easier when you're so far away. I can't wait to see more.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben,
    We are so glad the trip went well. The apartment looks very nice. We appreciate the pics! Can't wait to see more!
    Mark and Linda

    ReplyDelete