Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dog Splash

 Thats me, at the Dog Splash. 
We played in the baby pool. It was a lot of fun, but it always is with Bell.


 The dog splash was on Sunday at the University's outdoor pool. Humans were free but dogs were $5. I was super overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. For a while I just ran around the pool and checked everything out. But then I found my bff Bell;
Bell's owner John brought a dummy we had fun running after it together. Can you guess who got it first in this photo?





 Bell got it this time! She is getting fast! I am getting a little less clumsy but I fall still.






Well after a while I got up the courage to jump into the pool from the ledge. I was a little nervous but I really wanted to save mommy from the water, so I did it, I jumped in! And once I got it, it was a lot of fun! When we got home on Sunday I was so tired I fell asleep right away! What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment