Friday, September 14, 2012

Vet visit/Sokol Park

Today I went to the vet. For whatever reason the vet does not take appointments, they are only walk ins. Last time we went, we didn't have to wait too long. But today, today was a different story, mom and I had to wait probably an hour for me to get 2 shots. Hmff

I really wouldn't have mind too much if mom would have let me play with all the dogs that were also waiting. But she kept me on my leash and close to her. I was not impressed. 

The vet visit reminded me of the last visit, later that day we went to one of my favorite parks and I got a little sick. My tummy did not feel good at all. But today I figured I would share some photos of me at the park. 




Sokol Park has lots of different trails. Mostly mountain bike trails but we see lots of runners and walkers as well. I love being in the woods; where it's nice and cool, lots of sticks for me to chew on, and lots of smells for me to sniff out. I love the creek because I can get a drink of water. This picture is a little old I am way bigger now! 26lbs now!




 I love running off my leash because I run really fast ahead of mom and dad. If they can't see me they whistle and I stop and wait for them, gosh they are slow.



I am almost pointing here. I love listening and watching everything, to see what I can chase. I point a lot at all sorts of things. Recently I have enjoyed pointing and hunting bugs in the evening. I concentrate very hard to see them and pounce of them.







So that is Sokol park, we probably go there 2 or 3 times a week. But as the days are getting shorter we will have to make it earlier or we wont be able to see. Next time I will tell you all about my swimming adventures in the University of Alabama Arboretum.

No comments:

Post a Comment