Friday, January 8, 2010

Call of Duty

I am currently watching Ben and Paul play call of duty on playstation 3, and let me tell you it is SO interesting. I don't know much about the game but, they are dying a lot so I don't think that is good. :)

Yesterday we walked to ACS and Ben showed me around. It is a really nice school. Then we were walking back and ran into the Athletic Director and his wife, he asked me if I was looking for a job and told me that there were 2 female positions open at the International American School here for next year. He told Ben he would give the guy his information so that I can apply! I don't know what level it would be but I do know it would be all girls, which would be different.

Last night I made salmon and snowpeas. Ben made rice because he makes it better then me. It was really good and I didn't burn anything :). We met up with Ben's friends Paul and Lisa at a hotel and played some cards for a couple hours. It was really fun, we were outside and it was so nice. Even a little cool, but I am not going to complain! There was 2 people singing and playing music, their song choices were...interesting to say the least.

Hopefully after the call of duty playing we will go to the beach. It looks like a really nice day. Ben already went for a 2.5 hour run this morning. I slept :)


My feet in the sand! These are the pants that now have grease all over them from bens bike. grr

Ben at the beach

Ben and Paul playing call of duty










No comments:

Post a Comment