Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lebanese Flower

Hi everyone!

Yesterday we went to one of Ben's friends apartment to give him some stuff the Ben brought back for him. Brad and Heather have a really nice apartment. Later that night we got delivery from the Lebanese Flower. We ordered some stuff and a lot of food came, more then I was expecting, and more then I could eat, but now we have left overs. We watched Miracle last night, well I watched Miracle last night Ben fell asleep.

Today we went to get some more food and found a much better place to get fruits and veggies. I got a pineapple for a little over a $1! We took a taxi to the food store and they are crazy. Now this isn't the first time we have taken a taxi but this ride really made me want to chat about it. When we left the food store this SUV was trying to squeeze by us and almost hit us, then we didn't move fast enough so the SUV just laid on his horn. People are not afraid to use their horn here. They also drive super fast. When we wait outside ben's apartment for a taxi the cars in the fast lane are going at least 75 mph. Woosh I would not want to drive here.

Well tomorrow is back to school for Ben. I don't know what I am going to do yet. They are still talking about firing the PE assistant but it hasn't happened yet, so I guess I will just hang out tomorrow.







Hummus and pita, yummm


The Lebanese food we ordered. The only thing I can remember the name of is the schwarmas on the right. Yummy!

On top of Ben's friend Brad's apartment. The beach! Such an amazing view!


1 comment:

  1. Nice post and nice information too. I read your post. It's really nice and I like your post. It’s very simple to understand........Thank you for sharing...........

    Flower of Lebanon

    ReplyDelete