Saturday, September 18, 2010

I drink water whenever I want now!

Hello everyone!

I (Tanya) told myself I would do a better job updating this, and look, its already been too long! Well to update, we had a nice long Eid break. Very relaxing and great to catch up with friends. Another short week for us was really nice. My classes are going well. I had pre K for the first time this week and they are just super cute. 3 year olds have so much energy and just love to play. I have pre k everyday so we do a lot of the same thing, but on Thursday we discovered our shadow, because we were playing a groundhog game. It was pretty exciting for all the 3 year olds and myself. Who doesn't love discovering their shadow?

My class are a lot of fun, I have a lot of kids who don't know English very well which is really interesting and is truly testing my teaching ability. I think that I am doing an okay job in that department so we will see how the rest of the year goes. Sometimes I do wish I was a more linguistic person and could pick up languages better, but that isn't my strong suite.

Well we miss you all and hope you all are doing well. I talked to my parents today and they said it was cooling down there, something Ben and I are very jealous about.

1 comment: